Our privacy promise
- We respect your privacy and your choices.
- We will not send you marketing communications unless you have asked us to. You can change your mind at any time.
- We will never sell your personal data.
- We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. This includes only working with trusted partners.
- We are committed to being open and transparent about how we use your personal data.
- We will not use your personal data in ways that we have not told you about.
- We respect your rights, and will always try to accommodate your requests as far as is possible, in line with our own legal and operational responsibilities.
Who we are
Huscara Limited is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say “Huscara”, “us”, “our” or “we”, this is who we are referring to. Huscara is the “data controller” for the purposes of applicable data protection laws.
Our registered address is available on Companies House.
Huscara is part of the Wise Lion Group of companies.
Your personal data
Our ambition is to build relationships based on transparency and mutual trust. We know that many of you love interacting with us and because of this, there are many ways that you might share your personal data with us, and ways that we might collect it. For example, we collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Sometimes we receive your personal data from other Wise Lion Group companies.
We rely on trusted third parties to perform a range of business operations on our behalf. They only receive the information they need to perform the service, and we require that they do not use your personal data for any other purpose. We always use our best efforts to ensure that all third parties we work with will keep your personal data secure. For example, we may entrust services that require the processing of your personal data to:
- Third parties that assist and help us in providing digital and e-commerce services such as ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine;
- Third parties required to deliver a product to you e.g. postal/delivery services;
- Third parties that assist and help us in providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases as well as on our software and applications;
- Payment service providers.
The legal basis for this sharing is our legitimate interests – (i) to improve our products and services; (ii) better engage with you; (iii) prevent fraud.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it to provide you with your requested service(s) or to meet our commercial or legal obligations.
Please remember that any content submitted to our social media platforms can be viewed by the public, and you should be cautious about providing certain personal data e.g. financial information or address details. We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal data on one of our social media platforms and we recommend that you do not share such information.
What rights you have over your data
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Huscara correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Huscara to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Huscara erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Huscara restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Huscara’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Huscara transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com